Phase 2 Phase Pre Fab Copper Line Sets
Phase 2 Phase Supply Inc manufactures Line Sets using seamless copper tubing in the United States of America that is fully complaint with the ASTMB280 standard specification for Seamless Copper Tube for Air Conditioning and Refrigeration Field Service. Phase 2 Phase Supply Inc uses the Armacell brand flexible elastomeric thermal insulation on it’s Line sets. The insulation meets the ASTMC534 (C534-01a) Standard Specification for Preformed flexible Elastomeric Cellular Thermal Insulation in sheet and tubular form) standard specification. Please consult the Armacell product data sheets for 25/50 fire and smoke rating and plenum specifications.
Type Suction Line : Specification Number ASTMB280 – Standard Specification for Seamless Copper Tube for A/C and Refrigeration Field Service
Type Liquid Line : Specification Number ASTMB280 – Standard Specification for Seamless Copper Tube for A/C and Refrigeration Field Service
Advantages at choosing Phase 2 Phase Line Sets
- Made in the USA
- Line Sets are 100% totally fabricated with or with out wire and cut to the specified length (not a kit with pieces).
- All Pipe insulation meets ASTM C-534 & UL 25-50 Fire & Smoke Rating.
- Ink jet lable system on each Line Set offers quick ID for product information. The Line Set lable can include your specific information such as Job name, PO number, Lot and/or Building information.
- Premium Copper Tube is used in each Line Set as per ASTM B280.
- Correct lengths for reducing waste and weld connections in walls.